Strategic Account Management
About this courseSkip About this course
Strategic Account Management will examine a major challenge of sales teams - how to maintain your customer relationships in a competitive marketplace and how to grow their business with you.
In this course you will learn the sales processes, frameworks and skill sets utilized by top sales organizations in managing channel partnerships with retailers and resellers. Further you will learn how to implement a sales strategy to meet customer needs and increase customer satisfaction. You will be challenged to demonstrate your account management skills covering the range from customer service, customer success and to key account management.
This course is all about preparing you as a strategic account manager to build newly formed client relationships into long-term accounts to meet long-term goals of both client and the organization.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Enterprise Sales
- Associated skills: Customer Success Management, Sales, Sales Strategy, Customer Satisfaction, Account Management, Customer Service
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Appreciate the components of common channel partnerships and reseller agreements.
- Develop an annual strategic plan for maintaining and growing business with a channel partner and reseller.
- Understand the common reasons for relationship friction and the risk of churn.
- Execute a framework for handling the most common issues that arise in a channel or reseller partnership.
- Appreciate how sellers structure their organization to manage customer accounts
- Compare and contrast the roles of customer service with customer success management with account management and key account management
- Execute a framework for handing the most common issues that arise in strategic account management involving enterprise accounts.