There is one session available:
Cybersecurity Capstone and Case Studies
About this courseSkip About this course
Throughout this course, you will delve into incident response methodologies and security models through case studies, equipping yourself with effective strategies for handling security incidents. You will also learn to identify and categorize various types of vulnerabilities and associated attacks commonly faced by modern organizations.
You will explore several past and recent breaches in-depth and analyze how they were detected and evaluate potential mitigation strategies to reduce threat risks to organizations. Furthermore, this course will provide insights into the costs of data breaches through comprehensive research studies and renowned breach case studies.
As part of the course requirements, you will select a cybersecurity breach from current news and apply your knowledge and skills gained from this course and previous cybersecurity courses to conduct a detailed analysis. This project will be evaluated and graded by your peers in this course.
Enroll in this course today in order to establish the necessary foundation for developing cybersecurity expertise as part of the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate program.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, हिन्दी, Bahasa Indonesia, Português, Kiswahili, తెలుగు, Türkçe, 中文
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Cybersecurity Analyst
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Analyze threats and breaches and determine their consequences to an organization
- Explore phishing scams and their implications on organizations
- Discuss how to approximate the cost of a data breach
- Research a recent cyber-attack and recognize the data breaches and vulnerabilities for a specific company
Module 1: Incident Management Response and Cyberattack Frameworks
Module 2: Phishing Scams
Module 3: Point of Sale Breach
Module 4: Third Party Breach
Module 5: Ransomware
Module 6: Apply your Skill – Data Breaches