Mandarin Chinese Level 3
About this courseSkip About this course
Drawing from the skills you developed inpreviouscourses in this series, you will learn how to address yourself more properly in different business circumstances.
In Mandarin Chinese Level 3, you will advance your Mandarin Chinese with extensive vocabulary and complex sentence structures based on dynamic business scenarios.
You will not only learn to respond correctly but also to deliver your point of view and convey a clear idea in Mandarin Chinese.
If you enroll in the verified track, you will be able to participate in the Webinar lectured by Dr. Estella Y. Chen, who will lead the discussion with a wide variety of popular topics to accompany you to the world of chinese business culture and trend.
What's more, in the verified track, we'll give you three pronunciation lessons that will help you communicate more smoothly and effectively in a business environment.
Previous knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is needed.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Intermediate Mandarin Essentials
- Associated skills: Mandarin Chinese, Pronunciation, Vocabulary
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Spoken Mandarin phrases and vocabulary for complex scenarios
- Greater insight to Chinese culture
- Intermediate level of Chinese grammar and sentence patterns
- Develop your Chinese language skills in a business environment
- Build your confidence to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and friends in Chinese
Learner testimonialsSkip Learner testimonials
"I've used Rosetta and paid for private training, however only after taking Estella's courses was I able to really take off and start reading and speaking Mandarin. The courses are simple, yet contain much depth. I wouldn't recommend any other place to start learning Mandarin. 谢谢你Estella and the Edx Team!" - Sean Marrone, Senior Strategist, Economic Policy Institute, Washington DC, USA