University of Dayton Master of Business Analytics online
Join the University of Dayton School of Business Administration community, and learn how to drive data-based business solutions in your career.Request more info
About the program
- 18-month completion: Earn your degree in 18 months without relocating or pressing pause on your full-time job.
- AACSB-accredited: The UD School of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Real-world expertise: Help clients analyze data and identify solutions to business challenges, as part of your capstone project.
About the University of Dayton
Founded in 1850, the University of Dayton School of Business Administration prepares solution-oriented professionals to solve business challenges in as few as 18 months. Join the Business@Dayton learners who are fueling better business decisions in Ohio — and across the nation.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
The University of Dayton Master of Business Analytics curriculum explores every step of the data analysis and insight generation process, from data processing to communicating data-driven insights to key decision makers in your organization. As a Business@Dayton learner, you will explore industry-relevant concepts, such as:
- Foundations of analytics: Grasp essential business analytics concepts, including descriptive and inferential statistics, the organizational decision process, and the role of business analytics in supporting business decisions.
- Business foundations: Take adeep drive into foundational business courses that range from operations management to marketing.
- Advanced analytics: Learn how machine learning, data analytics, and advanced business analytics change how we collect and interpret data.
- Applications of analytics: Master the tools and techniques that power the supply chain and marketing industries.
- Organizational problem solving: Apply your real-world knowledge in advanced business and capstone projects.
Prospective learners interested in this program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Recommended undergraduate majors include mathematics, engineering, business, science, and computer science, although all majors are eligible to apply. GMAT or GRE scores are not required to apply.
To complete an application, you will need to submit:
Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Letters of recommendation (optional)