Learners benefit from the “Fordham Law Network Effect,” meaning career-defining connections and global opportunities. Fordham Law professionals, who total 28,000+ alumni, work in leading industries across 80 countries worldwide. As a learner in the program, you will have the opportunity to join multiple degree-specific networking events, and connect with legal experts — and, when you graduate, you will stand out in your chosen field.
Fordham University Master of Studies in Law (MSL) in Corporate Compliance online
Learn to evaluate and fortify your organization’s compliance practices as a non-lawyer professional with the Fordham School of Law.Request more info
About the program
- Competitive skills: Gain advanced knowledge needed to excel in and solve complex, real-world compliance challenges.
- Flexible learning: Take advantage of flexible class times — mornings and evenings — that work with your busy schedule.
- Optional tracks: Specialize your learning with optional concentrations, including financial services, healthcare, human resources, and general compliance.
About Fordham University School of Law
Located in the heart of New York City, Fordham Law is a collaborative and diverse community of dedicated faculty, engaged learners, and highly connected alumni. Learners develop a deep understanding of the law and its role in advancing equitable justice in the Jesuit tradition.
Connect with a community of ethical lawyers ready to drive meaningful change across the globe.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
The online Master of Studies in Law (MSL) in Corporate Compliance prepares learners to develop effective compliance solutions, and stand out as expert non-lawyer professionals. This immersive program — designed for working professionals — can be completed in as few as 12 months and entirely online. No post-graduate work experience is required to apply. Learners can further specialize their learning with optional concentrations. Choose from four tracks to focus your degree:
- Financial services: Learn to operationalize compliance to uphold fiduciary duties and combat financial crimes, including money laundering and bribery.
- Healthcare: Develop the tools to manage the array of ethics and compliance risks facing organizations in the healthcare sector.
- Human resources: Strengthen your understanding of employment and human rights, and gain tools needed to manage “conduct” risks, including professional investigations and smart training.
- General compliance: Gain the skills you need to build robust compliance programs in organizations of all types.
Prospective learners interested in the program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or institution, but they do not need a legal degree, post-graduate work experience, or GRE scores to apply. Applicants with compliance-related work experience are preferred.
To complete an application, you will need to submit:
Letters of recommendation