What you will learn
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis.
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
- How technology is used within supply chains from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
- End to end supply chain management.
Courses in this program
MITx's Supply Chain Management MicroMasters® Program
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MITx)
Experts from MITx committed to teaching online learning
Walmart is always looking to hire the most talented associates in the world, and completing online courses like the MITx MicroMasters credential in Supply Chain Management is a powerful way for people to learn the important skills required to be successful.