Learners build deeper connections with faculty and fellow classmates during one weekend-long immersion in Los Angeles. The immersion also provides learners with an opportunity to collaborate with classmates in person, and to engage in exercises that enhance communication, ethical decision-making, career development, and other relevant skills for interpersonal effectiveness in business.
Pepperdine University Master of Science in Business Analytics online
Foster data-driven business growth with a master’s from Pepperdine Graziadio Business School.Request more info
About the program
- Data-driven business outcomes: The program prepares you to extract value from data, and effectively visualize and communicate your findings to influence business decisions.
- AACSB accredited: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Global network with global reach: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School has more than 41,000 alumni around the world across 77 countries.
About Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Founded in 1969, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is anchored in the core values of integrity and innovation, and is dedicated to shaping leaders who drive meaningful and positive change in their organizations and communities. Today, through values-driven, online business graduate programs, Pepperdine Graziadio is preparing learners everywhere — from Malibu to Manhattan — to be ethical leaders of distinction.
Pepperdine Graziadio is accredited by the prestigious AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
The 31-unit curriculum has courses in two focus areas: decision sciences and information systems. In each course, learners gain valuable insights by applying their learning to real-world business scenarios. Below are two of the program’s featured courses:
- Business Process Analysis and Innovation: Learn how to assess business processes, master and learn how to use Visio to innovate current processes, and prepare to effectively communicate newfound solutions to leadership.
- Big Data Management: Learn how companies are using big data to solve the problems they are facing, discover how to use tools like SQL and Hadoop for big data manipulation and management, and learn about regulatory issues in the big data space.
Pepperdine Graziadio values and seeks diverse and driven individuals who wish to sharpen their leadership and analytical skills to better improve their organization and the world around them. The online master’s in business analytics program is for learners who have earned their bachelor’s degree and have at least three years of relevant professional experience. To apply, you will need to submit the following:
Statement of purpose