What you will learn
- How to inventory your professional hard and soft skills and interests to build a career roadmap
- How to communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- How to approach complex workplace problems using problem-solving frameworks and design thinking principles to develop business intelligence and strategy
- How to enhance your analytical and communication skills through data mining and data sets to create more compelling insights through research, data analysis, and data visualization
What does it take to succeed in today’s competitive job market? The workplace skills that employers value are changing, and most traditional education paths do not match employers’ evolving needs. Applicants across industries and job types need more than just the standard credentials to get hired and be successful.
The five-course Fullbridge Career Development: Skills for Success is designed to help you build in-demand workplace competencies that will ensure you stand out as an applicant and employee. This self-paced program explores contemporary business fundamentals and helps you create a marketable personal brand. Through innovative and engaging online learning techniques, you will build and enhance the critical hard and soft skills that will help you stand out in your current or future profession.
Upon completion of the five courses, the Fullbridge Career Development: Skills for Success certificate will enhance your resume and tell the world that you are equipped with the skills to succeed in the new hyper-competitive workplace.
Courses in this program
FullbridgeX's Skills for Success Professional Certificate
- 3–4 hours per week, for 3 weeks
Effective writing and presentation skills are essential for career success. Learn how to create and deliver high-impact communications, improve your soft skills, and effectively lead and collaborate on teams.
- 2–3 hours per week, for 3 weeks
Develop your ability to tackle complex problems in the workplace using known analytical problem solving techniques, design thinking, and effective research.
- 60% of jobs are found thru networking (Top Resume)
- A professionally written resume boosts your earning potential by 7% (Top Resume)
- Business and Data Analysis rated one of the Top 10 most in-demand skills (Linked-In)
- 73% of employers want candidates with good communication skills (Inc)
- 69% of recruiters access critical thinking in the selection process (Pearsoned.com)
Meet your instructor
Experts from FullbridgeX committed to teaching online learning
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and good Communication Skills are the most in-demand skills in the workforce today. Whether you want to be an entrepreneur or find a great job, Fullbridge programs will help give you the competitive advantage you need to succeed.