What you will learn
- Understand marketing concepts in detail.
- Interpret industry applications.
- Appreciate the strategic and tactical aspects of marketing.
- Develop relationship perspective.
- Comprehend tools to retain customers and maximize profitability.
Customer relationship management being a core component of effective brand visibility and better competitive advantage, professionals today are discovering sustainable approaches for marketing plans.
With a core focus on marketing this tailored program is designed for working professionals to level up their marketing game.
The two courses featured are carefully chosen to represent all the industries and their needs. Right from the basic marketing management to customer relations, this program presents the advancements in customer relationship management and their value in marketing. This professional certification from IIMBx will be a platform for learners from various sectors and fields. It will act as a catalyst to a great learning experience that will come in aid along in your careers.
Courses in this program
IIMBx's Customer Relationship Management for Marketers Professional Certificate
- Job posts on LinkedIn for Customer Success Manager in the US grew 34% in 2018. 72% of professionals currently in the role are in the Software & IT industry. Source: Report-The State of the Customer Success Profession 2019.
- More and more companies establish Customer Success teams as separate from the traditional Sales team and task them with managing existing customer relations. Source: The Definitive Guide to Customer Success 2016.
- Median Salary of Customer Relationship Manager is $59,406 in 2020, Source: Glassdoor.