What you will learn
- Course 1: Applied Data Analysis: Working in Organizations and Industries
- Course 2: Analytics for Storytelling Impact
- Course 3: Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
The Applied Data Analytics Bundle teaches students to apply their data analytics skills to real-world scenarios, from ethical considerations to storytelling and specific organizational and industrial contexts. This Data Analysis Bundle consists of three highly focused courses that you can take at your own pace. It is one of three Bundles that make up the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
Our approach combines self-directed online learning with hands-on labs, using the latest tools so you can hit the ground running. By enrolling in a shorter Bundle series, you can more quickly gain a standalone professional certificate and the valuable analytics skills that employers are looking for—all at a 10 percent discount.
Courses in this program
Microsoft's Applied Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- 2–3 hours per week, for 6 weeksAnalytics and AI are powerful tools that have real-word outcomes. Learn how to apply practical, ethical, and legal constructs and scenarios so that you can be an effective analytics professional.
- 2–4 hours per week, for 6 weeksGet hands-on practice with organizational and industry-specific analytics scenarios. This course gives you the chance to try out different applied data analyst roles so that you can be better prepared for the work of an analyst.
- 85% of companies are predicted to adopt big data analytics by 2022. (World Economic Forum)
- In the United States alone, there is a shortage of 151,717 people with data science skills. (LinkedIn Workforce Report)
- 28% projected spike in demand for data scientists and advanced analysts by 2020. (Forbes)
Meet your instructors
Experts from Microsoft committed to teaching online learning