What you will learn
- How to turn an idea into a technical solution
- How to build interactive webpages
- How to build and deploy dynamic websites
Building on the work you completed in the Introduction to Computer Science Professional Certificate Program, this program will enable you to apply your skills to real-world technical solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a coding environment used by professional software developers as you learn the fundamentals of writing great code. But don’t worry: we take you, step by step, through the learning process. By the end of the series, you’ll learn how computers can be used to solve problems and gain skills to create solutions yourself.
Taught by teachers and programmers, these courses give you the right foundation for understanding how the web works and how you can create solutions to real-world problems. Each course includes regular assessments and hands-on projects to keep you engaged and aware of your learning progress.
This program is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Entry-Level Software Development.
Courses in this program
- Software developers are changing our daily lives as we know it, reshaping the world, disrupting industries and igniting social change.
- Employment of software developers is projected to grow 17 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations creating 1.1 Million jobs. (US Department of Labor statistics)
- Foundation for careers such as Junior software developer, Junior UX/UI designer, Junior technical writer and Junior technical program manager.