What you will learn
- Develop a knowledge of specialised cells in the human body.
- Appreciate the fundamental role of the nervous system in regulating body functions.
- Develop an understanding of how cells associate as tissues and organs to perform body functions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of nerve-muscle function.
This is an introductory program in cell physiology where you will learn how specialised cells perform specific body functions. The two in-demand biomedical science courses in this program will give you insight into normal physiological functions in the human body.This will include the basic principles of integration and regulation that underpin normal physiology. This program is for everyone, whether you are preparing for university study, a career professional interested in refreshing and expanding your physiology knowledge, or simply curious about learning about how cells work.
Courses in this program
UQx's Cell Physiology Professional Certificate
- Biomedical scientists - individuals in other fields looking to pivot towards biomedicine.
- Health care professionals wanting to update their knowledge of human physiology.
- Individuals curious to learn more about how their body works and its relevance to disease.