XSeries Program in
Veteran Transition: Academic Excellence and Career Readiness
What you will learn
- General and detailed information about colleges and universities.
- Foundational academic and study skills for achieving academic success in college.
- Strategies for more effective reading, writing, test preparation, and time management.
- Practical tips and strategies for making a successful military-to-civilian career transition.
- A framework for how to begin thinking about and exploring new career opportunities.
3 high-quality courses
Progress at your own speed
2 - 3 hours per week
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
ColumbiaX's Veteran Transition: Academic Excellence and Career Readiness XSeries Program
Meet your instructors from Columbia University (ColumbiaX)
See instructor bios
Experts from ColumbiaX committed to teaching online learning