What you will learn
- The role of electric vehicles in the energy transition strategy.
- Fundamental understanding of the technology behind electric cars and charging technology and infrastructure.
- Fundamental understanding of future potential and profitable business models for electric cars.
- TCO models, lean mass productions, value chain thinking and business integration.
- Fundamental understanding of policy objectives and instruments to support electric mobility and the role of government in transition management and effective public policy interventions.
Courses in this program
DelftX's Electric Cars Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Delft University of Technology (DelftX)
Experts from DelftX committed to teaching online learning
Understanding the implications of technology for business models is one of the hardest and most rewarding challenges of an electric vehicles innovation team. Well thought-out products and services result from a thorough understanding the role of technology, business models, policies and policy instruments and their use in practice. This Professional Certificate program helps to make better strategic decisions about e-mobility products and services.