About this courseSkip About this course
Do you know what happens when you say “OK Google” to a Google device? Is your Google Home always listening?
Following on the Foundations of Tiny ML course, Applications of TinyML will give you the opportunity to see tiny machine learning applications in practice. This course features real-world case studies, guided by industry leaders, that examine deployment challenges on tiny or deeply embedded devices.
Dive into the code for using sensor data for tasks such as gesture detection and voice recognition. Focusing on the neural network of the applications, specifically on training and inference, you will review the code behind “OK Google,” “Alexa,” and smartphone features on Android and Apple . Learn about real-word industry applications of TinyML as well as Keyword Spotting, Visual Wake Words, Anomaly Detection, Dataset Engineering, and Responsible Artificial Intelligence.
Tiny Machine Learning (TinyML) is one of the fastest-growing areas of deep learning and is rapidly becoming more accessible. The second course in the TinyML Professional Certificate program, Applications of TinyML shows you the code behind some of the world’s most widely-used TinyML devices.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- The code behind some of the most widely used applications of TinyML
- Real-word industry applications of TinyML
- Principles of Keyword Spotting
- Principles of Visual Wake Words
- Concept of Anomaly Detection
- Principles of Dataset Engineering
- Responsible AI Development
- Chapter 1.1: Welcome to Applications of TinyML
- Chapter 1.2: AI Lifecycle and ML Workflow
- Chapter 1.3: Machine Learning on Mobile and Edge IoT Devices - Part 1
- Chapter 1.4: Machine Learning on Mobile and Edge IoT Devices - Part 2
- Chapter 1.5: Keyword Spotting
- Chapter 1.6: Data Engineering for TinyML Applications
- Chapter 1.7: Visual Wake Words
- Chapter 1.8: Anomaly Detection
- Chapter 1.9: Responsible AI Development
- Chapter 1.10: Summary
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$199 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. edX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.