About this courseSkip About this course
Digital marketing is a major component of marketing today. This course will equip you with practical digital marketing skills to help you build your business.
You will learn about the digital marketing landscape and how digital technologies can be used to help businesses identify opportunities and minimize risk. Case studies will be used to demonstrate how digital supports business objectives, and how it can set enterprise apart.
It’s essential to gain a greater understanding of your target customer so we’ll teach you how to create a user persona which will help you identify the different demographics, behaviours and needs of your consumers online.
Finally, you will learn how to apply your new skills to future marketing activities by developing your own unique digital marketing strategy capable of outperforming competitors and achieving a set of business objectives.
This is the second of two courses in the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing Fundamentals.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Understand why digital marketing matters today
- Understand changes in the digital landscape
- Learn how to create innovative and impactful content
- Learn how to create and use consumer personas
- Conduct a competitor audit and analysis
- Develop your own digital marketing strategy
- Week 1: Why digital matters?
- Week 2: The impact of digital on product
- Week 3: The impact of digital on value proposition
- Week 4: Changes in technology a marketer has to be aware of
- Week 5: Digital policies
- Week 6: The persona and its journey
- Week 7: Competitor analysis
- Week 8: Final Project: Digital Marketing Strategy development
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$199 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally