There is one session available:
English@Work: Advanced Interview Skills
About this courseSkip About this course
Once you have successfully grasped the foundation of interview success by completing our English@Work: Basic Job Interview Skills course, how you persuade others to believe that you are as good as you say you are is now the challenge. Our instructors have had a 100% success rate in getting interviews and landing a job, and we hope to share that experience with you.
• No more generic answers! Hear what senior management specifically looks for in challenging questions.
• Stop asking Google! Exchange ideas with a global community of learners.
• No more rehearsing in your head! Use the tools on the platform to practise, learn to assess answers and get inspiration from instructor feedback and other participants - Verified learners only.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course, Audit track learners will have learned how to:
• prepare precise and persuasive answers to challenging questions
• use verbal and non-verbal skills to impress the interviewers
• perform professionally during and after interviews
Learners on the Verified track will be able to:
• identify effective and ineffective answers
• access instructor feedback and comments
• evaluate their own answers
• watch full length interview videos with industry professionals
There are seven units in this course:
Giving Impressive Answers
Eight Tips on Non-Verbal Communication
Importance of Intonation and Word Stress
Answering Challenging Questions
Asking Appropriate Questions
Acting Professionally After Interviews
In order to get a certificate, you need to complete the assessment components and achieve a 50% passing score. The two assessments are both located in the Assessment section:
Assessment Recording Grading 50%
Learner testimonialsSkip Learner testimonials
“The information is very up-to-date, and from what I have seen they actually consult real professionals in the field when developing their materials. Needless to say, these are excellent!”
– Course participant