What you will learn
- Complex data structures
- How to implement data structures using object-oriented paradigm
- How to map abstract data types to Standard Template Library of C++.
In this Computer Science course, you will learn about implementation of all major abstract data structures using object-oriented programming paradigm of C++.
This course builds on the basic concepts developed in ‘Foundations of Data Structures’ course.
- Review of OO programming, STL of C++
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
Before you start
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Mar 23, 2019
Meet Your Instructors
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.