About this course
What do you do when you encounter a problem? This self-paced career development course will help you think critically and creatively to solve problems and design solutions. These skills will set you apart from peers and make you a sought-after leader and teammate.
This is the third course in Fullbridge’s four-part Career Development XSeries, designed to prepare you to succeed in the modern workplace.
What you'll learn
- How to frame problems using a systematic, repeatable process
- How to develop and test solutions using the 80/20 rule
- How to identify user needs and develop solutions to meet them
- How to use design thinking to generate ideas and discover creative solutions
- How to plan and execute primary and secondary research
- How to design and build effective surveys
Section 0: Course Introduction
Review course logistics, including the course overview, schedule, components, grading, and support.
Section 1: Problem Solving
Learn strategies and techniques that will enable you to effectively problem solve using a systematic, repeatable process.
Section 2: Design Thinking
Familiarize yourself with the design thinking process and learn how to develop innovative, game-changing ideas.
Section 3: Research Methods
Master how to plan and execute effective research, including how to design effective surveys and user tests.
Section 4: Final Assessment and Course Recap
Demonstrate your mastery of the course content in the final assessment.