Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Agile methodology has taken the software development industry by storm. Everyone wants to be agile, but what does it really mean and how do you achieve agile development?
This computer science course cuts beyond the agile methodology hype and teaches you the fundamental agile concepts that span a wide range of methodologies. It analyzes the key agile ideas, their benefits, their limitations, and how best to take advantage of them to enhance your software skills and show employers that you have mastered an essential component of today's IT industry.
The course is divided into six parts:
- The Agile manifesto and the context of agile methods
- Agile principles: what key methodological ideas underlie the agile movement?
- Agile roles: how does agile redefine traditional software jobs and tasks, in particular the manager's role?
- Agile practices: what are the concrete techniques that agile teams use to apply these methods?
- Agile artifacts: what practical tools are essential to the work of agile developers?
- Agile assessment: among agile ideas, which ones are essentially hyped and useless, which ones are actually harmful, and which ones will truly help you effectively produce high-quality software?
Unlike many presentations of agile methods, this course takes a strictly objective view of agile methods, enabling you to retain the best agile principles and practices.
For the second runof the course we have revised the learning material and created a new final exam.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- The key agile ideas
- Agile principles, roles, practices, and artifacts
- Pros and cons of the most popular agile methods
- How to benefit from agile methods in general
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
- Context, the Agile Manifesto, Agile Methods, Official Agile Principles, Agile Values
- Principles, the enemy: Big Upfront Anything, organizational principles, technical principles, a few method-specific principles
- Roles, traditional manager roles, the three Scrum roles, other Agile roles
- Practices, meetings, development, release, testing, management
- Artifacts, from user stories to burndown charts, assessment on Agile methods
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$50 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo
Testimonios de los estudiantes
"The course content was detailed and also up to the point. The way trainer explained the ugly, good and brilliant side of Agile really gives a clear cut explanation. It helps to determine the depth of Agile methodology that can be applied in real time scenarios"
--Sonali Sinha (Previous student)