Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Algorithms power the biggest web companies and the most promising startups. Interviews at tech companies start with questions that probe for good algorithm thinking.
In this computer science course, you will learn how to think about algorithms and create them using sorting techniques such as quick sort and merge sort, and searching algorithms, median finding, and order statistics.
The course progresses with Numerical, String, and Geometric algorithms like Polynomial Multiplication, Matrix Operations, GCD, Pattern Matching, Subsequences, Sweep, and Convex Hull. It concludes with graph algorithms like shortest path and spanning tree.
- Sorting and Searching
- Numerical Algorithms
- String Algorithms
- Geometric Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Science XSeries Program:
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- XSeries en Fundamentals of Computer Science
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Structure of important algorithms.
- How to use algorithms with appropriate data structures, to solve real life problems.
- How algorithms and data structures can be used to design system at scale.