Hay una sesión disponible:
HTML5 Coding Essentials and Best Practices
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
HTML5 is the standard language of the Web, developed by W3C. For application developers and industry, HTML5 represents a set of features that people are able to rely on for years to come. HTML5 is supported on a wide variety of devices, lowering the cost of creating rich applications to reach users everywhere.
Whatever mobile phones, connected objects, game consoles, automobile dashboards, and devices that haven’t even been considered yet, HTML5 helps write once and deploy anywhere!
In this course, you will learn all the HTML5 features to help create great Web sites and applications in a simplified but powerful way. HTML5 provides native support for video and audio without plug-ins, provides support for offline applications, for games with smooth interactive animations, and much more.
De un vistazo
- Institución: W3Cx
- Tema: Informática
- Nivel: Intermediate
- HTML: just be comfortable putting together an HTML document
- CSS: minimal familiarity with CSS
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Front-End Web Developer
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Learn the simplified HTML5 tags
- Play with the audio and video tags
- Draw and animate fun Web graphics
- Discover the HTML5 forms features
- Test the basic APIs, such as Web storage and geolocation
- And most of all, practice coding techniques thanks to multiple interactive examples
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Week 1: HTML5 basics
- From HTML1.0 to HTML5
- Structural elements
Week 2: HTML5 multimedia
- Streaming multimedia content: the video and audio elements
- Subtitles and closed captions
- Webcam, microphone: the getUserMedia API
Week 3: HTML5 graphics
- Basics of HTML5 canvas
- Immediate drawing mode: rectangles, text, images, etc.
- Path drawing mode: lines, circles, arcs, curves, etc.
- Colors, gradients, patterns, shadows, etc.
Week 4: HTML5 animations
- Basic animation techniques
- Canvas and user interaction
Week 5: HTML5 forms
- Introduction to HTML5 forms
- Accessible forms
- Input types, forms attributes
- Form validation API
Week 6: HTML5 basic APIs
- Introduction to HTML5 APIs
- The Web Storage API
- The File API
- The Geolocation API