Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
As Agile practices started revolutionizing software development, there has been an increasing need to bridge the gap between faster development vs. slower deployment and operational practices. With its modern principles, practices and an array of state-of-the-art automation tools, DevOps provides a path to bring your operations into the Agile manifold, ultimately resulting in faster software delivery, without compromising on quality.
As DevOps processes mature, there is a growing need for professionals with expertise in the key practices and tools. DevOps has not only opened up new opportunities for Operations personnel, but also provides them with a logical career progression. There is also an emergence of Site Reliability Engineering as a specific implementation of DevOps. This course has been designed as a first step in the journey of transforming operations into an all round DevOps expert.
If you are a manager looking for guidelines on how to start transforming organizations, and understand where to start, this course is for you. If you aspire to make a career in the world of DevOps and Site Reliabilty Engineering, this course is your starting point. Upon completion, you should have a good understanding of the foundation, principles, and practices of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering.
The 2018 Open Source Jobs Report from Dice and the Linux Foundation highlighted the strong popularity of DevOps practices, along with cloud and container technologies. DevOps skills are in high demand, and DevOps jobs are among the highest paid tech jobs. Be at the forefront of revolutionizing technology advancements and of the learning curve. Get the knowledge and skills to understand how to deploy software with confidence, agility and high reliability using modern DevOps and SRE practices.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How DevOps is influencing software delivery and why it is important for IT operations personnel to skill up with DevOps practices.
- How Cloud Computing has enabled organizations to rapidly build and deploy products and expand capacity.
- How the open container ecosystem, with Kubernetes in the lead, is truly revolutionizing software delivery and what role an Operations Engineer plays in it.
- The why, what and how of writing Infrastructure as a Code.
- The role played by Continuous Integration in software delivery.
- What is Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery and how does a deployment pipeline look like.
- The role played by Observability systems, what to observe and why.
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$149 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo