There is one session available:
Threat Intelligence in Cybersecurity
About this courseSkip About this course
This course will give you the necessary background for developing cybersecurity skills and understanding threat intelligence in cybersecurity.
Throughout the course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of network defensive tactics and explore practical examples of how to protect networks from potential threats. You will delve into the concepts and tools of data loss prevention and endpoint protection, to equip yourself with strategies to safeguard critical data. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to explore a data loss prevention tool and learn how to effectively classify data within your database environment and enhance data security measures.
This course also covers essential security vulnerability scanning technologies and tools, enabling you to identify potential weaknesses in systems and applications. You will recognize various application security threats and common vulnerabilities.
Enroll in this course today in order to establish the necessary foundation for developing cybersecurity expertise as part of the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate program.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, हिन्दी, Bahasa Indonesia, Português, Kiswahili, తెలుగు, Türkçe, 中文
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Cybersecurity Analyst
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Explain key concepts in threat intelligence
- Recognize different security threats in applications as well as common vulnerabilities
- Describe network defensive tactics, data loss prevention, and endpoint protection concepts and tools
- Differentiate between various scanning technologies and how they apply to cybersecurity
Module 1: Threat Intelligence
Module 2: Data Loss Prevention and Mobile Endpoint Protection
Module 3: Scanning
Module 4: Application Security and Testing
Module 5: SIEM Platforms
Module 6: Threat Hunting