There is one session available:
About this courseSkip About this course
Overtime every industry evolves and marketing is no different. Social media in its various forms have led to a massive shift in the way people consume, interact, and utilize information.
In this course, you will explore the changes in marketing practices that have occurred from the shift to social media communications.
This course will prepare you with the foundational understanding of marketing operations and evolving marketing practices for your current or future business career.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
● Identify and evaluate the Marketplace
● Identify historical changes and concepts
● Explore new technologies as they apply to marketing
● Explain Social Media and Value Creation
● Discuss market segmentation, target marketing & promotion