There is one session available:
Penetration Testing and Incident Response
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is suitable for individuals seeking a fundamental grasp of Cybersecurity or as the fifth installment in a series of courses to develop the skills essential for a career as a Cybersecurity Analyst.
During this course, you will delve into the various phases of penetration testing, learn about different data collection techniques for your penetration tests, and familiarize yourself with popular penetration testing tools. Additionally, the course covers incident response phases, essential documentation procedures, and the components of an incident response policy and team. You will also learn about key steps in the forensic process and the significance of collecting crucial data.
Moreover, this course offers an introductory exploration of scripting and its significance for system analysts.
Enroll in this course today in order to establish the necessary foundation for developing Cybersecurity expertise as part of the IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate program.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, हिन्दी, Bahasa Indonesia, Português, Kiswahili, Türkçe, 中文
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Cybersecurity Analyst
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Identify and list penetration testing tools along with the advantages they offer to an organization's security
- Analyze digital forensics and digital evidence
- Evaluate different incident response techniques and tools
- Explore the power and importance of scripting and get started with scripts using Python
Module 1: Penetration Testing
Module 2: Incident Response
Module 3: Digital Forensics
Module 4: Introduction to Scripting