What you will learn
- Understand the role and importance of product marketing in the overall marketing mix.
- Learn how to conduct comprehensive market research to identify customer needs, preferences, and trends.
- Develop strategies to effectively position products in the market and differentiate them from competitors.
- Explore pricing strategies that align with product value, target market, and business objectives.
- Learn how to create compelling product messaging and develop effective promotional tactics.
The Product Marketing Strategy Program is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the key concepts, frameworks, and techniques involved in developing effective marketing strategies for products. In today's highly competitive business landscape, a strong product marketing strategy is essential for the success and growth of any organization.
Throughout this program, participants will explore various aspects of product marketing, including market research, product positioning, competitive analysis, pricing strategies, promotional tactics, and go-to-market strategies. By gaining a deep understanding of these fundamental principles and best practices, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to create and execute successful product marketing campaigns.
Courses in this program
IIMBx's Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters® Program
- 3–5 hours per week, for 6 weeks
Learn how to deal with the central challenges and the processes, tools and techniques that are involved in the design and development of new products that can potentially be successful in an evolving marketplace
- Started Jan 16, 20202–4 hours per week, for 6 weeks
The course will introduce the learner to behavioral perspectives in marketing that will provide a conceptual perspective to any participant working in retailing /advertising /brand management / sales management/ marketing research (appreciation of consumer behavior only and not marketing research tools)/ marketing strategy/ digital marketing in areas of consumer fast moving goods/ durable goods/services .
What is a MicroMasters Program?
MicroMasters programs are a series of graduate level courses from top universities designed to advance your career. MicroMasters program certificates showcase deep learning and in-demand skills to employers and can help you get started on a path toward completing an advanced degree.
How to Earn a MicroMasters Program Certificate
To earn the program certificate, learners must complete and successfully earn a verified certificate in all six MicroMasters program courses.
From Program Certificate to a Master’s Degree
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) also offers a pathway to credit toward RIT's Master of Science in Professional Studies. If accepted into the program at RIT, students will be eligible for up to 9 credits which will serve toward one concentration required for this interdisciplinary degree. The MS in Professional Studies– which can be completed online or in-person – is a customized, flexible program that meets industry demand by enabling students to strategically combine multiple, complementary fields of study to reflect their unique career and educational goals.
Meet your instructors from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMBx)
- Certificates are issued by edX under the name of IIMBx and are delivered online through edx.org.
- You will receive an individual verified certificate for each Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters program course that you pass as a verified learner. Learners successfully completing all three Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters program courses on a verified track will receive a MicroMasters program certificate.
- Yes. Since the courses are self-paced, you may progress through them at your own pace as long as all graded activities are completed by the course close date. To earn the Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters program certificate you need to successfully earn a verified certificate in all three the Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters program courses.
- Yes. If you are interested in the Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters program certificate, you must successfully pass and receive a verified certificate in each of the three Product Marketing Strategy MicroMasters program courses.