Professional Certificate in
Esports Management and Game Development
What you will learn
- The ‘HP Gaming Garage’ – HP’s Esports Management and Game Development Academy – offers 3 courses that provide a comprehensive overview and understanding of the career tracks available in the gaming industry.
- These courses can be undertaken and audited for free. Certification is set at USD 5, and learners can obtain this for free too via an enrolment code found on each course’s about page.
- In the Esports Management course, gain an in-depth understanding of the Esports ecosystem. From what roles exist to the technology and platforms that power the games. From how to manage teams and events, to marketing and sponsorships.
- In the Game Design course build an understanding of the conceptualization, development, and implementation of all the elements that help create a game. This includes gameplay, art, sound, and storytelling.
- In the Game Programing course learn about coding and testing video games using programming languages, tools, and techniques. This also includes understanding game production methodology, budgeting, game engines, game mechanics and 3D animation.
3 skill-building courses
Progress at your own speed
3 - 5 hours per week
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
HP's Esports Management and Game Development Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook