What you will learn
- Describe the vast array of roles and sectors within the Cybersecurity industry;
- Explain the relationship between management and technology in cybersecurity protection;
- Identify appropriate types of security controls to the actions of different and evolving threat actors;
- Apply terminology and basic concepts of cybersecurity;
- Assess own knowledge, skill, and abilities toward identifying a career path in cybersecurity.
Courses in this program
UWashingtonX's Essentials of Cybersecurity Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from University of Washington (UWashingtonX)
Our accomplished senior career military veterans transitioning to the private sector are facing significant challenges as they compete for technology, high impact jobs with institutionally trained and educated multinational resources. Cyber Business Analytics (CBA Inc.) envisions EdX programs to produce the advanced skills and competitive edge for the veteran heroes we are onboarding to successfully engage a wide range of cybersecurity solutions for critical infrastructure domains.