There is one session available:
Strategies for Online Teaching and Learning
About this courseSkip About this course
Want to be that teacher that students look back on fondly into adulthood? Not sure how best to translate and adapt the classroom experience into an online environment? This course will help you prepare for online course delivery, equipping you with the knowledge to create interactive and inspiring learning experiences that nurture student success. ****
If you have taken the first two courses in this Professional Certificate program, you will already have a clear understanding of how to prepare, develop and build an online course. But you may still be wondering - what are the best strategies for actually teaching online?
In this course, you’ll receive useful tips and case studies to improve your online teaching, with specific resources and activities tailored to primary, secondary and adult/higher education. As with the other courses in this certificate, you’ll have the opportunity to learn amongst a vibrant community of international educators, and can feel confident knowing that you will be acquiring skills backed by sound pedagogical methodologies. ****
As a prerequisite to this course, we recommend completing Online Course Development: Planning and Implementation and Designing and Developing an Online Course. Upon completion of all three courses, verified learners will receive a Professional certificate to boost career opportunities.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Online Teaching for Educators: Development and Delivery
- Associated skills: Teaching, Pedagogy, Online Course Development, Online Teaching
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Learn how to deliver engaging online content based on established distance education methodologies;
- Learn best practices and pedagogy for teaching and learning in online modalities;
- Learn how to conduct appropriate assessment for online courses/programs;
- Taking into account different learner demographics, acquire tips for supporting students online, and fostering an inclusive and interactive learning environment.