There is one session available:
Introduction to Marketing
About this courseSkip About this course
Marketing is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations, and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy. This course, regardless of your industry background, will teach you core concepts and tools to help you better understand and excel in marketing. Key topics include Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more.
Learn through award-winning teaching approaches of the Sauder School of Business’s marketing faculty. This course will bring a marketing lens to complex business and organization challenges and aid in holistic decision-making that aligns with customer and company goals.
This course is for anyone interested in marketing.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Business Fundamentals
- Associated skills: Business Marketing, Decision Making, Market Research, Integrated Marketing Communications, Social Media Strategy, Marketing, Brand Strategy
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Develop a basic customer segmentation system
- Begin to understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize profitability
- Define appropriate channel systems that go-to-market efforts
- Understand how marketing metrics can benefit your business