There is one session available:
Marketing - Delivering the Value Proposition
About this courseSkip About this course
In today’s world consumers are constantly flooded by marketing efforts in every aspect of their lives. The best ideas, products, and solutions can only make an impact if they can reach the right audience, at the right time. One important aspect of this is developing and communicating a clear value proposition.
This course takes a close look at the process of branding and its relationship to value creation. Learners will explore channel or distribution strategies which are not always associated with marketing decisions. Pricing strategies along with a look at social responsibility will also be considered and evaluated by the learners.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroBachelors Program in Marketing Essentials
- Associated skills: Value Propositions, Branding, Pricing Strategies, Communications, Distribution Strategies, Value Creation, Marketing
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
● Explain branding and value creation
● Identify how to capture and deliver value
● Discuss integrated marketing and value communication