What you will learn
- Conscious understanding of the advantages of automating processes in software development.
- Implementation of continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies (CI/CD).
- Structure to create applications in containers.
- Design, deployment and maintenance of the automation process in software development.
- Agile creation of a secure, reliable and production ready product.
- DevOps security and testing fundamentals.
Become a crucial element for your business. Improve software development processes with state-of-the-art continuous integration and delivery technologies to stand out in the industry.
This program has been authored by Anahuac and Holberton, bringing together two Education leaders in Latin America and the USA. This program focuses on security to minimize risks in development and deployment. This course will provide you with state of the art tools (Linux, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform and more) to, reduce the time to launch and deliver products, assuring greater quality and reliability in software businesses, which in turn, promotes productivity, costs reduction and a higher launch rate thanks to the processes automation these tools provide.
Time has always been a key factor and more so in software development since every trial and error affects greatly if a product is ready for the client in an optimal way or even whether updates can be achieved with hundreds of functionalities in one day or a span of several weeks. All this time translates into losses or earnings for a business.
Delays in software development are mainly caused by the obstacles that exist between two areas: development and operations. Both of these work hand in hand, but each one values their own priorities: on one hand, quick pace, innovation and change are valued, while on the other hand code stability, correct implementation and optimization are greatly sought.
In this sense, the concept of DevOps has revolutionized IT teams and has broken down an invisible barrier in order to work bidirectionally and collaboratively with effective communication.
Courses in this program
AnahuacX's DevOps Foundations: Software Development Optimization Professional Certificate
- 6–8 hours per week, for 4 weeks
Learn essential Linux & Unix to efficiently manage applications from the command line. Meet the basics of source code management with Git and Github. Also, go over the pillars of DevOps like Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, the paradigm shift in systems management with Infrastructure as Code and the creation of containers to assure the CI/CD pipeline.
- 5–8 hours per week, for 5 weeks
Reduce software development times to get ahead of the competition with DevOps. Master the tools that enable you to create infrastructure from code and implement a process of continuous integration and continuous delivery, all while assuring its quality.
- IT leaders looking to improve their development process.
- System engineering professionals and computer scientists who aim to acquire a competitive edge.
- System administrators and developers in technology.
- Development or software operations experts.
Meet your instructors
Experts from AnahuacX committed to teaching online learning
Collaborating with Anáhuac University to create this DevOps training aligns with our mission of educating the best tech talent of their generation. DevOps is a must-know for any developer who wants to ship quality software at scale.