What you will learn
- Basic selection of CSS properties
- Fundamental CSS selectors
- Designing page layout through relative positioning with CSS
- Best practices in Web design
Have you just begun your journey into Web development? This course will introduce you to the basics of Web design and teach you how to style your Web site for a professional look and feel.
The Microsoft team and experts from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) will guide you step-by-step in using the latest Web standards to structure your content and presentation like a professional. In this course, you will explore numerous CSS features to help you control the look and feel of your site such as colors, fonts and layout. By the end of the course, you should understand all the fundamental elements of CSS and how to use them effectively.
It is recommended that you are at least a little familiar with HTML before taking this course, but we will be providing you with the HTML code when necessary.
Before you start
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Jan 17, 2019