Tandy Assistant Professor of Cyber Security and Information Assurance at University of Tulsa
Areas of expertise
- - Economics of information security and electronic crime
- - Digital currencies, critical infrastructure protection and digital forensics
- The economics of information security. _R Anderson, T Moore _
- Director of StopBadware, a non-profit anti-malware organization
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Cybersecurity
Tandy Assistant Professor of Cyber Security and Information Assurance in the Tandy School of Computer Science at the University of Tulsa. Prior to joining TU, he was a postdoctoral fellow at the Center for Research on Computation and Society (CRCS) at Harvard University, the Hess Visiting Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Wellesley College, and an assistant professor at Southern Methodist University. A British Marshall Scholar, Tyler completed his PhD at the University of Cambridge, while he holds BS degrees in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from the University of Tulsa.