Professional Certificate in
Race, Gender and Workplace Equity
What you will learn
- Develop an understanding of what unconscious bias is and its impact on decision-making and develop skills to recognize and take action to mitigate it.
- Learn communication skills to engage in dialogue instead of debate and develop strategies to bridge divides, build inclusion, and create workplaces where everyone feels welcome.
- Explore why anti-racism matters and review key anti-racism concepts and the role they play in workplaces and society.
- Understand the nature of Emotional Tax and its impact on underrepresented racial and ethnic groups, and identify actions to take to address racial inequities in your workplace and community.
- Understand gender equity, why it matters, and how to recognize and address gender equities in the workplace.
4 skill-building courses
Progress at your own speed
1 - 2 hours per week
Discounted price: $212.40
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
CatalystX's Race, Gender and Workplace Equity Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Catalyst (CatalystX)
See instructor bios
Experts from CatalystX committed to teaching online learning