What you will learn
- Understand innovations in Network Automation using Software Defined Networking, Intent Based Networking, and Network Function Virtualisation.
- Explore security as a service using SDN and NFV.
- Gain a deeper understanding of zero-trust security.
- Engage in the deployment of Virtual Network Function (VNF) on a practical testbed.
- Apply SDN/NFV knowledge for local and global orchestration.
Courses in this program
CurtinX's Software Defined Networking (SDN) Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Curtin University (CurtinX)
Experts from CurtinX committed to teaching online learning
As the long-standing global leader in the networking technology domain, Cisco is committed to developing engineering professionals to upskill in Software Defined Networking and network automation. With the anticipated growing demand for emerging skills and talent, any potential employee who has completed the edX Professional Certificate in SDN will gain a significant competitive advantage.