What you will learn
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- How to successfully work together in a specialized project team.
- The optimal allocation of the roles, risks and rewards between the various project stakeholders.
- How to create a financing structure that will provide the best chance of successful project financing.
- Create a financial risk management plan and the optimal legal conditions for project financing to succeed.
Courses in this program
DelftX's Engineering Project Management: Project Financing Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Delft University of Technology (DelftX)
Experts from DelftX committed to teaching online learning
Delft University of Technology combines the entire range of hard and soft skills for the future project manager in their Professional Certification Programs for Project Management. At Royal HaskoningDHV, we contribute to a better society and improve people’s lives through delivering work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals. Excellent project managers who are able to lead today’s and future’s complex and innovative projects in an adaptive way are key for us. Therefore we fully endorse the Professional Certification Program for Project Management of TU Delft. Let’s enhance society together!