What you will learn
- Implement personal strategies for surviving – and thriving – amidst rapid change.
- Cultivate a culture of empathy, openness, and compassion when interacting with team members and customers.
- Build a toolkit of core skills to manage emotional stress and apply them to situations of organizational change or heightened workload.
- Understand how success and achievement impact near- versus long-term happiness.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a leader, building more honest and empathetic relationships with team members and colleagues.
3 skill-building courses
Progress at your own speed
2 - 3 hours per week
Discounted price: $582.30
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
HarvardX's Happiness in Leadership: Driving Team Success Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Harvard University (HarvardX)
Founder, Center for Public Leadership; King Hussein Bin Talal Senior Lecturer in Public Leadership
Harvard Kennedy School
Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, Founder and Director of Community Psychiatry PRIDE at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and former President of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, Instructor
William Henry Bloomberg Professor of the Practice of Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School and Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School
Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School
Experts from HarvardX committed to teaching online learning