What you will learn
- Understand the buyer journey/decision-making process for digital enterprises and how the selling actions must be in alignment.
- Analyze the current methodologies and trends related to outbound prospecting within an enterprise.
- Define the sales funnel concept and why it is important.
- Identify the various components of a demand generation program and the sales roles/resources required to execute.
- Leverage data, tools, and technology to drive productivity improvements.
Courses in this program
QueensX's Enterprise Sales Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Queen’s University (QueensX)
The Enterprise Sales Professional Certificate through Smith School of Business at Queen’s University is designed to provide a strong foundation for individuals seeking a career in the dynamic world of sales. The ability to guide a potential customer through a purchase decision and ultimately convert leads into long-term clients are skills sought after on any sales team. Through a series of practical activities and engaging role-plays, students will not only have the opportunity to read about techniques of effective salespeople, but also see them in action to hone their own skills. Graduates of this professional certificate will have a strong foundation for a long career in sales leadership.