What you will learn
- Use basic probability concepts and apply various probability distributions to solve business problems.
- Draw conclusions about populations based on sample information using methods of statistical inference.
- Use hypothesis testing methods to measure the significance of differences between samples, or between a single sample and a benchmark.
- Analyse and interpret the relationships between variables using simple and multiple regression analysis models.
- Use statistical methodologies to forecast trends in future data.
3 skill-building courses
4 - 8 hours per week
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
UQx's Statistics for Business Analytics Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructor from The University of Queensland (UQx)
Experts from UQx committed to teaching online learning
3 courses in 5 months