About this courseSkip About this course
This course will be composed by four weeks, in each one the student will have the possibility to analyze different perspectives about the rationale of businesses and how they innovate their way to satisfy the expectations of their customers.
- Analyzing different business models worldwide and understanding the impact of new technologies in the way companies are making businesses, how the digital waves have been changing and facing new challenges for the business people, and the way to provide in a continuous improvement way value creation to the entire market.
- Learning about waterfall project management techniques and their counterpart, the agile development way of work. Why each of them have their own reason, and how you could take advantage of each of them.
- Understanding the growth hacking concept through different examples, and think about the detection of how to decrease the number of steps to create growth in your market.
- Enriching the needs about why branding is part of the backbone of any digital strategy, understanding why old-fashion techniques could even apply for the digital world, at the end, we still humans making business with other humans.
- Analyzing the whys about customer engagement through customer satisfaction and how to change the mindset of an organization to become more customer-centric.
- Detecting effective digital campaigns and see different online platforms, understanding why they could leverage any kind of requirements from your own market.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Analyze different perspectives about how companies approach to customers and how they innovate to satisfy customers expectations.
- Agile development for marketing strategies and best practices to decrease the number of steps to create presence in your market.
- Understand the importance of having a customer-oriented organization.
- Compare effective digital campaigns through different platforms.
Global Business Models by Technological Growth
- Digital Waves
- Value Creation
The Impact of Agile and Growth Hacking in Business
- Agile Mentality
- Growth Hacking
Digital Branding and Customer Engagement
- Digital Branding
- Customer Engagement
Develop an Effective Digital Commerce Presence
- Digital Commerce
- Online Platforms
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$199 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally