About this course
This course helps prepare professionals for digital transformation skills at the intersection of business and technology.
What you'll learn
- The role of the CIO
- Key topics in IT management, including management of IT investments, IT portfolios, vendors, talent, and organizational change
- IT project management including the role of Agile frameworks
- Cybersecurity and risk management
- Enterprise data management, business analytics, and machine learning
- The role of emerging technologies. such as blockchain and distributed trust, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $500.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.