Fixed Income Portfolio Management
About this courseSkip About this course
Fixed Income Portfolio Management is a comprehensive survey of the key drivers and features of managing a portfolio of fixed income assets. This thorough and interactive course offers students like you, a detailed grounding in the full range of fixed income product categories and portfolio management techniques. You will leave this online class with a clear understanding of key products and investment management strategies used by portfolio managers, enhancing the opportunity for success in this increasingly complex area.
T his course is part 1 of the New York Institute of Finance’s Portfolio Management Professional Certificate program.
Free Preview! Access Module 1 for free. For full course access, upgrade to a verified certificate.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Portfolio Management
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Review of Fixed Income Concepts
- Passive Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Active Fixed Income Portfolio Management
● Mod 1: Review of Fixed Income Concepts
● Mod 2: Passive Fixed Income Portfolio Management
● Mod 3: Active Fixed Income Portfolio Management