There is one session available:
There is one session available:
Let’s Get Happy: Happiness Drives Performance
About this courseSkip About this course
In this course you will learn about great culture – the goal of every great leader. Find out how happy you are personally and at work, be able to make the case for happiness at work as a critical strategic approach, understand how happy project and technical professionals are right how, and learn how to build you own personal happiness and happiness at work
Practical tools and techniques for use right away to be happier, more productive, more promotable, and more passionate at work.
This is the first course in the Reimagining Leadership certificate. This certificate offers an extraordinary opportunity to spend some quality time with yourself to assess your current level of soft skills, clearly define your core self, and build soft skills which are essential to professional, not to mention life, success
This course is the first in a series of leadership courses. The second course is Let’s Get Started: You First! which will be offered in the summer of 2020.
Great leaders, create great culture, which yields great work: G3. Great culture, where individuals flourish and organizations thrive, requires happiness as a competitive strategy.
This course provides both new ideas and practical applications you can use immediately. You’ll learn that soft skills are so important that they are now called POWER SKILLS. They are the most sought-after skills by recruiters and hiring managers. Power skills are key to creating and sustaining happiness at work. Happiness drives performance.
- Get the Models - Understand what happiness and happiness are work are
- Get Why It Matters - Understand the business case for happiness and happiness at work
- Get the Data - Establish their personal baseline for happiness and happiness at work
- Set the Goals - Set personal development goals for increasing happiness and happiness at work
- Learn the Tools - Learn tools and techniques for how to build happiness and happiness at work
- Take Action - Build effective action plans to increase happiness and happiness at work
- Make the Change - Practice new skills to increase happiness and happiness at work
- Get the Benefit - Be able to build positive workplaces where individuals flourish and organizations thrive
Start your journey to becoming a Great Leader, creating Great Culture, yielding Great Work with Happiness at Work!
At a glance
- Institutions: UMDUSMx
- Subject: Business & Management
- Level: Introductory
- Prerequisites: None
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Re-Imagining Leadership
- Associated skills: Leadership Certificates, Strategic Management, Business Case, Leadership
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- The business case for happiness
- What is happiness
- How to build personal happiness
- What is happiness at work
- How soft skills link to happiness at work
- What contributes to PM happiness at work
- What detracts from PM happiness at work
- How to build happiness at work
The Business Value of Happiness
- Happiness as Strategy
- Why Happiness is Great Strategy
- Happiness & Soft Skills
- The Big Ideas & Segue to What is Happiness
What is Happiness?
- What is Happiness?
- Happiness Limitations
- Myths about Happiness
- A Primer on Building Happiness
- The Big Ideas & Segue to What is Happiness at Work
What is Happiness at Work?
- Happiness Refresher and Selected Models
- What is Happiness at Work, Part I
- What is Happiness at Work, Part II
- Building Happiness at Work
- The Big Ideas & Segue to How Happy are PM’s at Work?
How Happy are PM’s at Work?
- PMI Research Findings, Part I
- PMI Research Findings, Part II
- APM Research Findings
- A Primer on Building Happiness at Work
- The Big Ideas & Segue to My Leadership Journey
My Leadership Journey
- Learning from Experience
- Learning by Building Self-Awareness
- Learning through Professional Development
- Becoming a Best Self Leader
- The Big Ideas & Segue to Next Course: Let’s Focus on You: Building Self-Awareness