IBM: Cloud Application Developer Capstone
In this project you will sharpen your new full stack cloud application development skills. You will use modern tools and technologies to create a working cloud ecosystem. You will design and develop a comprehensive solution that reflects your mastery of key cloud native computing concepts and capabilities.
Choose your session:
Cloud Application Developer Capstone
About this courseSkip About this course
The second part of this course will have you review and test your overall understanding of cloud computing concepts, languages, frameworks, databases, and architectural models. When you complete this project and final test, you will have raised your skills to a higher level and built a working cloud native application that will impress potential employers.
At a glance
- Institution: IBM
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Intermediate
- Basic understanding of Cloud Native Development concepts
- Basic understanding of Cloud DevOps and Git concepts
- Associated programs:
- MicroBachelors Program in Full Stack Application Development
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
You will learn how to:
- Sign up for IBM Cloud Lite account.
- Create a Cloudant service instance.
- Create a Watson Assistant service instance.
- Import a skill into Watson Assistant.
- Create a Cloudant database.
- Create a Github repository and clone the skeleton project.
- Import JSON data into the Cloudant database.
- Create IBM Cloud Functions actions as middleware.
- Integrate the actions with chatbot using webhooks.
- Create the server side application.
- Integrate the chatbot with the font end React.js application.
- Add continuous integration and continuous deployment.