Data Analytics and Visualization Capstone Project
About this courseSkip About this course
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
This course provides students with the opportunity to assume the role of an Associate Data Analyst who has recently joined an organization. In this role, you will use Data Analytics skills and techniques on real-world datasets to complete a business task.
You will gain useful experience collecting, analyzing, and preparing data to be used for making charts and constructing an interactive dashboard. The course ends with a presentation of your data analysis report that tests your ability to create a compelling story for the various stakeholders in the organization.
This course is a great way to display your Data Analytics skills and prove your proficiency to potential employers.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Data Collection scraping the internet, and using APIs
- Data Wrangling using various techniques to identify duplicate rows, find missing values, and normalize data
- Exploratory Analysis finding the distribution of data, the presence of outliers and the correlation between different columns
- Data Visualization using developer survey data to create visualizations highlighting the distribution of data, relationships between data, and the composition and comparison of data
- Dashboard Construction using the IBM Cognos Analytics as a platform to create a dashboard that is intuitive, appealing, and easy to understand
- Presentations demonstrating your ability to clarify your analysis and relay your findings in a way that is easy to understand