There is one session available:
Applied Deep Learning Capstone Project
About this courseSkip About this course
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
In this capstone project, you'lluse a Deep Learning library ofyour choice to develop, train, and test a Deep Learning model.Loadand preprocess data for a real problem, build the model and then validate it.
Finally, you will present a project report to demonstrate the validity of yourmodel andyour proficiency in the field of deep learning.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Deep Learning
- Associated skills:Deep Learning, PyTorch (Machine Learning Library), Data Preprocessing, Keras (Neural Network Library)
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Determine what kind of Deep Learning method to use in which situation
- Know how to build a Deep Learning model to solve a real problem
- Master the process of creating a Deep Learning pipeline
- Apply knowledge of Deep Learning to improve models using real data
- Demonstrate ability to present and communicate outcomes of Deep Learning projects