There is one session available:
Digital Marketing Strategy
About this courseSkip About this course
Digital marketing is a major component of marketing today. This course will equip you with practical digital marketing skills to help you build your business.
You will learn about the digital marketing landscape and how digital technologies can be used to help businesses identify opportunities and minimize risk. Case studies will be used to demonstrate how digital supports business objectives, and how it can set enterprise apart.
It’s essential to gain a greater understanding of your target customer so we’ll teach you how to create a user persona which will help you identify the different demographics, behaviours and needs of your consumers online.
Finally, you will learn how to apply your new skills to future marketing activities by developing your own unique digital marketing strategy capable of outperforming competitors and achieving a set of business objectives.
This is the second of two courses in the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing Fundamentals.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Understand why digital marketing matters today
- Understand changes in the digital landscape
- Learn how to create innovative and impactful content
- Learn how to create and use consumer personas
- Conduct a competitor audit and analysis
- Develop your own digital marketing strategy
- Week 1: Why digital matters?
- Week 2: The impact of digital on product
- Week 3: The impact of digital on value proposition
- Week 4: Changes in technology a marketer has to be aware of
- Week 5: Digital policies
- Week 6: The persona and its journey
- Week 7: Competitor analysis
- Week 8: Final Project: Digital Marketing Strategy development