Deals in Project Finance: Case Studies and Analysis
About this courseSkip About this course
In this course, we will review multiple case studies and transactions to recognize how to select the best deal for an investment.
We’ll look at the different players in a deal and understand what the risks are.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships
- Associated skills: Project Finance, Finance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Identify the main players in a deal.
- Recognize the risks involved in various types of deals
- Understand how to select a deal for investment
- Lesson 1: Case A: U.S. Geothermal
- Lesson 2: Case B: Airport Case New
- Lesson 3: Case C: Toll Road Case
- Lesson 4: Case D: AES Jordan Case
- Lesson 5: Case U: Canada Schools
- Lesson 6: Case P: Gas-Project Financing
- Lesson 7: Case W: Ichthys LNG Project
- Lesson 8: Case V: Guyana Goldfields
- Lesson 9: Which Deal will you Invest in?
- Lesson 10: Recap